Friday, June 29, 2012

Please give me your input (trusted: contact@actionforex.com)

ActionForex.com From our advertiser

Hi,

I hope that you have been enjoying Action Forex. Since you are experienced in the world of Forex products and services I was wondering if I could have some of your input.

I have launched a new website (www.legacyforex.com) and was hoping you could check out the site, sign up (it’s free), and let me know what you think of the members area, the videos, the free daily signals, and our trading results (www.legacyforex.com/results).

I would really appreciate it if you take the time to do this.

Click here to read a little history about me… (only if you are interested)

Regards,
Peter Visser
Tel: 020 8123 7682
Mob: 07968356223
Email: peter@legacyforex.com
URL: www.legacyforex.com



Forward this email to a friend!

This email was sent to actionforex.20.trader1983@spamgourmet.com by contact@actionforex.com |  

Action Forex Company Limited | Room 1707, 17/F Teasure Centre | 42 Hung To Road | Kwun Tong | Hong Kong | Hong Kong | 852 | Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment