Monday, September 10, 2012

VIDEO) Secret Forex "Good Will Hunting" EA Leaked By Accident (trusted: contact@actionforex.com)

ActionForex.com From Our Advertiser

Hello,

For the last 3 years someone has been slowly wiping out the European banks on EUR/USD trades in the Forex market.

By using multiple trading accounts, this secret trader averaged over 400 pips per month, all done "under the radar".

This someone turned out to be a kid.

A kid who got his math degree at 15 and his PHD in mathematics at 18 years old.

It wasn't until an accidental immigration interview about the source of his massive funds, did his secret leak out. His trading and income

wasn't leaked to the whole world, just noted on his immigration paper work. I then got a call from my sources that there was " a once in a lifetime kid I had to meet".

We agreed to meet and when he told me his story I started to get short of breath with excitement. My heart started pounding as I poured over his records and theories. This was in fact, the "Good Will Hunting" of Forex. Someone that could spot signals and resistance levels before anyone else, and he was making a killing!

He said he started out with two indicators that he wrote on scratch paper while eating lunch one day. I immediately started to test them out myself, and they were by far the best and most technically accurate indicators I had ever tested. I knew we needed a beta test group to confirm our theories on how the market is now affected by the Internet. We both agreed to allow 100 people from around the world into a test group to download the indicators at no cost, test extensively and try them out for themselves.

If you would like to be part of the "secret 100" check the link below. If it is still active and has an email box, then you can still be one of the 100 testers.

If the page is down, then the slots have already been filled up. (There is no cost for the indicators.)

http://forexsocialsignals.com/cb/revolutionary-forex-signals-ty/

The boy genius then walked me through a MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor (EA) he had developed FOR his current trading strategies. My stomach got tight and my heart beat faster and faster as he walked me through his signal indicator matrix and how it "can't lose money over time". It was like nothing I had ever seen, unlike any Forex indicators on the market.

I called my wife and cancelled the rest of my day's meetings...

If you would like a copy of the original indicators, they are available at the link below. Just tell us where to email the secure link needed for the download. We can only allow 100 testers so that the theories and trading group doesn't attract too much attention.

http://forexsocialsignals.com/cb/revolutionary-forex-signals-ty/

Once the 100 secured URL's are issued, we will need to close down access to the link, so if you are interested, visit the link above ASAP and put an email in to make sure your email address gets reserved for one of the links.

There is no charge and nothing to buy, we will be giving the EA that "Good Will Hunting" wrote to the same group after they are registered with us and have tested the indicators with us.

 

Cheers,

Curt Dalton - ITM Financial

PS- If the link does not show an email box, I am sorry but it is too late to sign up for our beta group.

http://forexsocialsignals.com/cb/revolutionary-forex-signals-ty/

 



This email was sent to actionforex.20.trader1983@spamgourmet.com by contact@actionforex.com |  

Action Forex Company Limited | Room 1707, 17/F Teasure Centre | 42 Hung To Road | Kwun Tong | Hong Kong | Hong Kong | 852 | Hong Kong

1 comment:

  1. Since very long time, I was looking forward to get some proper knowledge about Action Forex and here found some pleasant knowledge for that. So, I like to read this whole information.

    Forex Alerts

    ReplyDelete