Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Forex Overdrive Review - Finance

I have bought many Forex robots or Expert Advisors through Clickbank, Plimus, etc. and typically I see the exact same results - your account burns up within just a few months, or even days. Regardless of what the promises are, the results will always be the same, inferior at best. So obviously I became hesitant when I was contacted by the creators behind Forex Overdrive to give their new product a go for 14 days. After a little coaxing and cajoling I said sure, after all it would not cost me a penny and there was always the possibility (although low) that this forex trading program could possibly be distinctive from the others.

First just a little background on Forex Overdrive. This particular expert advisor claims it enters trades influenced by several indicators affecting certain criteria, yet there is no mention on the website or in the manual as to which indicators or even what kinds of markets the Expert advisor thrives in. Additionally, it does not have a setting that other popular forex robots have - a setting to regulate risk. But enough about the negatives, the ea did include a good installer along with a fairly detailed manual. Also included was a free indicator "FX Trend Catcher" which I tested briefly however I didn't find it that beneficial.

I tested Forex Overdrive for about 2 weeks ad I intend on maintaining the EA on my live account for some time to see how it performs, as 14 days of live currency trading really isn't a sufficient time to make an accurate verdict as to the usefulness of this robot. Thus far I've only got good things to say of the efficiency of Forex Overdrive, but only time will tell how productive this expert advisor will be. Many thanks to the Forex Overdrive team for giving me a pre-release copy for evaluation.

To see the results I achieved while using Forex Overdrive please click on the link below.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment